Wednesday, February 10, 2010

4 Year olds...

Oh buddy... these two together could possibly crack anyone up! Today Trey came over, (he is Hadlee's COUSIN mind you) They played house all day! They were married and this is their baby!  IF only you could have heard some of their conversations. Like maybe this one....
TREY: moms and dads kiss only on the lips
HADLEE: I know but sometimes my mom and dad kiss on the Cheek!
or this one
TREY: she just is tired go put her in her bed!
HADLEE: first, she needs a pillow and blanket okay!
they are seriously HILARIOUS! We were running into town to hurry and do a Valentines picture of our girls when Trey and Hadlee decided they should get "Married Pictures" As they kept saying! Trey even wanted to skip out on his Primary Activity to do such a thing! And when we got to the Red door these pictures had to be done ASAP the little 4 year olds insisted! Oh How I love watching kids... And oh to be 4 again, and marry your sweet cousin! One day they will LAUGH!

4 comments:

B&B Goldsberry said...

hahahaha!! I am laughing my head off!! That is hilarious!!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! i am laughing so stinking hard that i have tears on my eyes. They are so funny! I can't wait ot show them this when they are like 10. Ba ha ha!!

Chelsie said...

ha, that is the cutest thing ever that they wanted married pictures. oh i love it

Jessica said...

Hi Caramie! Oh my goodness, you and your family are so cute! I just saw your blog link when I was looking at Jena Barber's blog. You used to do my nails in Brigham City, back in 2004 and 05! Time flies. I think you might have posted on my blog back when my son was a newborn and I always meant to look up your blog and say hi and then time just kept passing. So here I am, 2 years later saying hello! So fun to see you!