Our BabY giRL....
Today we had our targeted ultra sound! The Lady that was doing it thinks she will have big eyes like her sisters, and somewhere she got some big thighs! Ha ha... We are laughing! Where did she get those? She is super healthy and measuring right on for June 28th! I hope you can kinda see these pictures, i had to take picture of the picture! 

I just had to put a picture of the big thighs on! Ha ha
Her little profile...I must say I think she looks different from my other 2 girlies!
Her little foot! So cute!



4 comments:
Remember that show we saw the other day where the little kid had overdeveloped muscles. That is her and her thighs. She will be a super hero baby. An awesome soccer player. Just don't name her Thelma or something like that cus we don't want her called Thelma Thunder Thighs. Hahaha!!
mom your mean! LOL
She's gonna be cute. you know it!
Awwww...another girl!? How fun! Congrats, I LOVE the targeted u/s, so amazing!
Congratulations on having another girl! We might have our girls a little closer together than I first thought. The lady who did my ultrasound said she measured small for June 9th and she guessed the 20th so we will see!
Post a Comment