Saturday, April 11, 2009

baby animal days...

We headed up to baby animal days Thursday afternoon. It was a little chilly, but Hadlee had a blast! She loves animals... sorry for all the pictures but i love to have pictures!

Little Cora loved holding the Umbrella!
WOW! that's a big bike!
Hadlee with her "U"mbrella... she always says, Oh this starts with a U!
Holding the baby ducks, she loved it!

Peeking through at the baby cows!

Cora and I getting warm while Matt and Hadlee held a Turtle!


Hadlee had to ride this little pony! I think it was the most straggly one of all! ha ha!


The BUNNY
We went down into the old fruit cellar! Hadlee thought that was a little odd that their food was outside!
I had to throw a picture of Cora's first pony on here! We were just goofing around and thought it was pretty funny!
Anyway there was baby animal days, Somehow the Easter bunny picture isn't on here, If i get around to it I will add it to the bunch!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay! looks like fun. The baby ducks make me mad I didn't go. lol

Your hat is adorable. Think I could pull that off?

Coras little pony is so cute.

McKell & Jarrett said...

Your girls are adorable! Looks like Hadlee had tons of fun! I love the face she is pulling when she is holding the little ducky! So Cute!

Rachael Cook said...

I haven't been reading blogs lately to catch up. So I was trying to get caught up on yours. It just broke my heart to read about Stephanie and her sweet little spirit. I can't imagine doing what she did. That sweet little baby is so beautiful. What a wonderful gift and a blessing for a family that gets that precious little girl. I bet that just breaks your heart. That’s something that the whole family goes through. What a blessing that she has such a great support group. And by the way, your little corra is the cutest little baby I have ever seen, she is so tiny. I freaking love her eyes. We should set her up with Laker j/k. You are such a great little mommy. I love all the pictures that you take you are so talented.
Thank you for the sweet supportive comment you left on my blog, it really means a lot to me. I was really nervous about posting anything about it. It’s hard for me to read the part where you said you have a lot to learn from me, because I feel like I am so negative, I feel like I've had so many blessings in my life, and should be more grateful. I really appreciate the words of encouragement. Thank you so much Caramie.

Nick & Steph said...

How fun! It was great to see you guys this weekend!

Chelsie said...

what in the world is baby animal day?! i'm thinking i need to be a part of those festivities! those pics are so stinkin cute