Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Life in full swing

So things are usual here...crazy, but fun! The week end before last, we went up to good ole Driggs Idaho for my cousin that is leaving on his mission. It is always fun going up there because my Grandpa and uncles have so many things to do. On Saturday we took the the kids out on the snowmobiles and let the kids go sledding behind them. It was so FUN! And the kids LOVED it! Now, you'll have to forgive me for the quality of this video, I took it on my little point and shoot camera, so it is a but bumpy, but still fun to watch!

OK so if you need some motion sickness pills I promise I won't be offended.
And yes I sound like a freakin retard! ha ha

These are some other pictures from the Driggs excursion.Talk about picture overload!
Hadlee . my cute cousin Taylee . Riley . Trey . Tegunn



these 2 little stinks came up from my grandmas basement like this! They are hilarious together!
the boys had a hard time waiting for things to get going... they hopped right on and pretended they were driving, while Hadlee....
was loving the DOG--- gunner!

my cute grandpa and Hadlee... She had so much fun she would only stop for a picture and then she tried to start the snowmobile by herself... "come on Grandpa"



The Chitlens are growing up!!!

Sometimes it makes me sad to see how fast they are growing, but I absolutely Love to be able to see them progress and how cute they are with all the new things they do. I am so grateful for the chance I have to be a Mommy and the blessing it is to have children. I LOVE IT!!!

OK, so enough ranting...this is a video (again, not the best quality) of Cora crawling. She just started crawling on Friday 20th and now won't stop...she is still a little shaky in th video, but she loves being able to go wherever she wants...her little hands are so cute while she is moving.
Then its Hadlee singing her ABC's...she has known her letters and sounds for several months but she would never sing the ABC's but she finally will do it for me and I wanted to show how stinking cute she is when she does it...especially listen to the LMNOP...it is the cutest.

sorry the end got cut off...OOPS! I need to take another video of her now... she is crazy all over and pulling herself up to things!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow! What a good post! Loved it.

That picture of Hads and Treybs made me laugh so hard. Those two are so funny together. How cute of Grandpa and her too and the boys on the snowmobiles. FUN FUN FUN!

k! The girls shirts are seriously darling. Are they new. Where did you get them.