Wednesday, March 18, 2009

My new cute niece...& some warm weather!

this morning I got a wonderful SURPRISE! My sister Alyssa had her baby! Yeah... Baby Tayah Marlene Braegger was born at 7:56-- 7 pounds 6 ounces--- 19 1/2 inches. She is so cute and precious! She looks a lot like her oldest brother Tegunn. We headed down to see the cute little stink and her fam! Hadlee really wanted to hold her. I kept asking if she was done and she kept saying no... no! She is loving real babies! After we left she said "baby Tayah likes me, She is so little and small!" Oh Hadlee we LOVE you! (the pictures are blurry, sorry... for some reason they go clear when you click on it to go big)

Baby Tayah with her GIRL cousins! WA-HOO! I couldn't get Hadlee to look at the camera so i held my fingers up and asked her to count how many... that would be what she is doing with her finger-----COUNTING, and YES Cora's eyes are a little drowsy!



ST. Patricks Day--
We Headed down to see Tegunn and Trey! The kids had so much fun, while Lyssa was obviously miserably pregnant... little did she know she was having a baby that next morning!
These kids are so funny to watch Play together! I love it! I think Cora just watches with her big eyes and wonders what is going on!


We have been playing outside and loving it! Hadlee sure loves bubbles!



Little Cora hates the sun... she squints her eyes. It is so funny! Oh and she is now 8 months, It is so crazy! I took her in Tuesday to get her shots cus we are slightly behind. She hated them... she weighed in at 14.10 and 27 inches! She is only in her 12% for weight and 42% for height!




Hads attempted skating today! She like it for a bit and then was soon ready to be done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute!! Okay, Cora looks so big in those pics, escpecially next to the newborn. When did the time pass by...seriously that was a wirl wind of a year:) Your girls are a adorable, and you are such a cute mom!

Anonymous said...

rude! only 1 comment.

Cute post!

Ha ha! guess what the word verification is....
depers

changed a few of those the last few day!!! (I need to sleep)