I just have to brag... Look how perfect! This is my cute little niece Paitynn! She is a doll. We were able to babysit her the other day, and how much more perfect could the day have been. I got to be with 3 beautiful girls and Matt. We had to get pictures of us all with Paitynn!



5 comments:
those are super cute pics!
oh my word. Talk about beautiful. All three of them:) But can you believe that hair??? I didn't know that was possible. I would be totally fine with my daughter showing up like that!
Lets get together soon for a playdate!
Missed you at the party:) I think jax would love playing with hadlee:)
So, what is the story with Steph and Paitynn?
She is adorable! I had a nephew and niece born with that much hair. Everyone thought that it was a doll.
You have such a cute family :) LOVE IT! (the blog)
She is such a doll!! I am proud of Steph do for making that right decision too!! How stinkin' hard, but so worth it for both of them. AND.....I am really missing little Cora after seeing those pictures!! Ahhh.. just want to squeeze!!!
I love her, what more is there to say?!
Post a Comment