Tonight Matt and Hadlee headed to Cabelas to grab something Matt wants for hunting! Cora and i stayed home and packed for our one night stay to good ole B.E. Well after getting all 4 of us packed, fed Cora, and ate dinner.... still no Matt and Hads. So I started taking everything to the front door so Matt could just load it up when he walks in. I walked to the bedroom to get more and was like "hmm.. where is Cora" she was sitting up against a pillow on our bed and had fallen into Matt's puffy huge duck hunting coat! I thought it was so cute i had to sit her in it and snap a photo! Still NO Matt and Hads... I called him and believe it or not he had 100.00 gift certificate to there for his birthday and was having the hardest time spending all of it! The poor guy was so frustrated! I don't think he has ever had a problem spending money in that store till tonight!
Friday, October 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HA HA HA! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE'S THINKING...HUH! WHAT THE CRAP. CAN'T WAIT TO PLAY TOMORROW!
Hey Caramie your kids are so cute and they are getting big. I am glad I can keep in touch with you this way.
ha, that is hilarious, she blends right in, i love her cute headband, did you make that
cute blog, i figured out i went to school with chelsie, and was looking at some of her blogging friends and found yours, small world!! you have a cute little family!!
Cara,
that is a super cute picture. Thanks for the good laugh!
Post a Comment