Friday, October 17, 2008

Happy 28 Matt!

10.18.1980
Happy Birthday Matt love!... Wow babe, you are 28! Two more years and you will be 30! I sure hope you have a great birthday! You are my everything! I love everything about you! You are perfect! Hadlee says "Happy Birt-day Daddy!" And Cora just laughs when we say happy birthday! Your girls love you so much sweet heart! thanks for being the greatest daddy ever! I love to see you play with your girls! Your smiles together make my day!
Here is Matt through out the years! (sorry the pictures aren't great but they are a picture of a picture on our wedding video so not the best) Its fun to see how much he has grown and matured and how much he has changed! He was such a cute little tike and now a handsome young man!!

28 reasons I love you...
  1. you love your girls

  2. you are fun to be with

  3. your strength

  4. your testimony

  5. your willingness to provide

  6. your personality

  7. your good looks

  8. how we have fun as a family

  9. how much you love to hunt

  10. your silly stubbornness

  11. how you tease me

  12. how i can be myself when i am with you

  13. i can tell you anything

  14. you never give up on me

  15. you bring the best out in me

  16. your sense of humor

  17. how you hold me when i am sad

  18. your eyes

  19. how you can keep your cool

  20. being with you

  21. your smile

  22. when you WOW me

  23. when you hold my hand so tight

  24. when you say the cutest things

  25. when you sing to me

  26. that you listen to me

  27. how quick you are to forgive

  28. cus you love me!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey Caramie it's Kristi from beauty school. I found your blog and your family is so cute. My blog is up yet. Email me and lets catch up!!! hair4u_kristijo@yahoo.com

Chelsie said...

happy birthday matt!! you two are great together, I love the growing up pics...so cute

Brooke said...

OK so I started crying when I read this post! It might be because my matt just left to go back to spokane but it was dang cute! Love you!