Wednesday, October 1, 2008

need i say more...

I haVe the Funnest, mOst beAutiful giRls!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i miss them! When are you coming up so I can cuddle baby cora and laugh at silly little hads!!

Nick & Steph said...

Hey, we miss you too, Ms. Caramie! We love your family and were sad to hear you wouldn't be coming up this weekend. We hope to see you soon. Love you guys!

Chelsie said...

ah, that is so cute, i love her little shoes!

Allred Family said...

Ohh your GIRLS are SO cute, and I love Cora's shoes!!!! I love baby shoes :)
We need to get together sometime soon!!!!!

Jamie said...

Oh jeez, they are adorable! I love the flowers up the nose! Crazy kid!!

Linsay and Jake said...

I love those pictures! You are right, your girls are beautiful! Cora's hair looks really thick and long, very cute! By the way, I agree about the going out to dinner idea. We definitely should do that sometime! Just let Jake and I know and we would love to.

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I love Coras shoesies! How darling are they. How tall is Cora? She looks tall for her age?

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Yes, 24 inch is tall for only 2 months. Tenesey is 3 months and her last appt she was 24 inches that put her in the 78 percentile. I guess if Cora is almost 3 months not too tall but I took Tenesey in a couple weeks ago. Our tall models! Yes I will remind you about the show, I sent an invite to your inlaws.

Chris and Melanee said...

Your girls are too cute....I am so excited to be having girls!! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog, it helps me feel like I am not a huge beached well when people say nice things even if its a lie :)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Reminder, tomorrow is the party I hope you can come so I can see your sweet babies! If not let me know and I can email you the link!If you come invite your sister in law... I love her little ones!