Thursday, July 17, 2008

We're HOME!!

We are home and loving being as a family. Hadlee loves her baby sister, and Cora loves her! Its so neat having your family grow! Little Cora has lost some weight. She is now 5.2, and i dont like it...she is so fragile to me. Hopefully i can get some weight back on her fast :) The two cutest girls ever!
Cora has stinky jaundice... she has to have this silly little light blanket on her as much as possible. ITs this little thing that sits on her back and then you can still dress them and wrap them up! i hope we can be done with them fast so we can snuggle her all we want!!

This is the gear... the machine on the floor with a hose that goes up to the board she lays on.

12 comments:

Lisa said...

Congrats! How precious is she? Your family is so adorable!

Chelsie said...

Oh my heavens you really do have the cutest little girls and family! I can't wait to meet her! I'm so sorry about the jaundice! I feel you on that one....Coop had to be in his diaper only and in like a tanning bed suitcase for a few days and it was torture for all of us...especially cause you just want to squeeze them!!

Anonymous said...

Super cute pic of your girls!!! I can't believe how tinsy tiny she is. Cora is beautitul and I totally love the blue flower with the outfit! Congratulations!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Caramie! She's adorable. I'm glad everything went ok and she's healthy.

Linsay and Jake said...

Caramie, she is adorable, of course though! I love your girls flowers and bows! Did you make them? I hope the jaundice gets better soon. My nephew had to use the same thing and it was really sad because you couldn't hold them. Have fun with her, she's precious!

The Johnsons said...

She is so tiny and SO beautiful! I love it! I bet Hadlee loves her!

Tori said...

So ADORABLE!! You're going to have to explain to me how you got that flower to stick on her head. I love it! Glad you're home and doing good. Hope you can get some good rest!

Linda said...

I'm loving the daily updates. Keep posting pictures. I miss those girls so much. Are you sure you don't wanna come stay with gramma linda? Please???? Love you!

CHELSEY said...

Sweetest little girls! Congrats, Cara!

Kassie said...

Oh man Cara she is so sweet!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

I love them, what else can you say!

Macie's Momma said...

k so she is sooo cute, dont know if you remember me, I was your delivery nurse. Ally (Bowcutt) is my nearest and dearest cousin and she said you were on her blog.. Hope all is well, I loved being your nurse, and she is sooo cute! Tell MaShel hi!!