Monday, July 28, 2008

pictures...

We decided we needed an updated family picture with Cora. So Sunday night we got all ready and went to walk out the door to find that the wind decided to join...not good for the girls hair. So they aren't so great but for now they will work till we do more! Thanks to Matt's dad for taking them!



...And here are baby Cora's newborn pictures! I am not so good at editing and don't know how to use our photo shop at all, so i just edit them in dorky picture manager on our computer. So those of you that know how to use photo shop and want to give me lessons feel free to say something!




15 comments:

Anonymous said...

what are you talking about! they are so cute. I love the second one of all of you looking at Cora and the one of her in the shelf. fun stuff!!

B&B Goldsberry said...

I love the pictures!! They are super cute! One day I will figure out my photo shop and I will teach you! :)

Brandie Page said...

Hey girl,
I don't know if you remember me Brandie Crosbie, I just wanted to tell you your little girls are BEAUTIFUL. I love your family pictures.

Brandie Page said...

Are you still doing nails and living in Perry? Cause I want mine done and I havent' been able to find anyone in Layton that I like?

Allred Family said...

I love the pictures......They are SO Cute!!!!! Caramie You look amazing by the way. I Love all the pictures with her name......Super Cute Idea!!!! I want another Girl.....Its harder to do cute stuff with a Boy :)

Chelsie said...

The pictures look so great! such a cute little family! i love the pic with cora in the shelf thing with her name above!! So cute!! I can't wait to meet the little girl!

Linsay and Jake said...

Oh my heck, your pictures are SO cute! I love them! You guys did a get job! I want a girl SO bad, yours are adorable! I also love the one's with her name in it. You are so creative...can you come and do pictures for my family.;)

Jamie said...

CONGRATS!!! Cora is beautiful! I am so glad she is here! It sounds like everything went so well! I can't get over how TINY she is! I love all of the pictures! Besides I kind of want to hurt you Caramie for how amazing you look after JUST having a baby!;) Really! Not fair!:)

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Darling. Love them!

Heather said...

Caramie! Cora is so darling and tiny! Your family so cute! I'm glad everything went well and now she is here!

Elise said...

Such cute pictures, and your baby is adorable. I can't believe how teeny she is. I know I'm kind of late, but congratulations :)

Tanya said...

Caramie she is adorable! You have such a cute family and you look great! I love all of the pictures. Congrats again!

Kristin Bishop said...

I LOVE all those pictures! the field especially....me and my mom keep looking at them. And congrats...you have another little girl! She is adorable...and probably the teeny tiniest thing I have ever seen. Jaxson was a month early and 2 pounds heavier than she is:)

I'll teach you waht I know about photshop anytime...although it is definitely NOT a lot!

Rachael Cook said...

Ok seriously you look GREAT. I love your family pics. And great job with cora's pictures you should go pro
COnGrats!

Anonymous said...

sorry caramie, that unfortunately was not one of my girls in the curlers. i took it off a website to show what they were. i haven't made mine yet, but i will today and hopefully soon i will post about it.