Saturday, April 5, 2008

...Oh Hadlee babe...

Well the day is almost here! We have been waiting 5 weeks for Hadlee to get her Endoscopy done, and now its only 2 days away and i am scared to death! Hadlee has had issues in her tummy or somewhere and its been causing major diarrhea(when i say major we are talking a ton and ton and its like colored water, gross i know but true)and bloating for sometime now. We have done many tests and not been able to figure out whats causing it! So we hope and PRAY that we will be able to find the answer with this procedure! And we can fianally end this issue!
I don't know that i am ready to have to see my little girl go through this. I know it is nothing big but i am so stinking nervous. I hope all goes well... as soon as Matt and i are done arguing about who has to go hold her down while they get her under! Good luck MATT, but a mother cant watch that. Wish us LUCK!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

oh man...that is a bummer! Good luck though and yes...Matt should hold her :)

Chelsie said...

Ah, I'm so sorry. I hope that everything goes alright. We'll pray for you guys. I agree...hold her down Matt...I had to hold Coop down when they drew blood...and I'm pretty sure it was worse for me than it was for him. Good luck

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Wow, good luck! Matt... just dont watch if she cries!

The Johnsons said...

Cara,
Good luck tomorrow! It is really nerve racking, but Bridge told me you were having it done at PMC and they are awesome at distraction! They will put an IV in and you can ask them to put it in her foot...for some reason it worked better with Aidan that way. After that it is really easy. They will just put medicine in her IV and she will just go right to sleep. It's a little freaky to watch because it happens so fast. It is really hard to have to see them like that, but honestly not as bad as I thought. Maybe just because Aidan has been put out 7 times now. Good luck! I hope they can find something..you are having it done at the best hospital ever though! They will take great care of her!

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

wow!!!! good luck and i will definately remember you in our prayers! it is so hard watching things happen to them! good luck holding her matt!