Monday, April 7, 2008

At the hospital...


They are so good at making the kids happy before they go in. She loved their polly pockets:)

These are the only pictures we got, after this it was all just to sad.

WE are done! It all went very well! My sweet Matt took Hadlee back till they got her under, and came back with big tears in his eyes! He is so sweet and loves his little girl so much he couldn't see her go through that. I asked him what happened and he said i just laid her on the bed and showed her the fish on the ceiling and they put the mask on her, i gave her a kiss and said i love you then she was out so i left! I love Matt... he is such a sweetheart.
After half hour they came and got us and let us go sit with her. The cute little bugger was crying, she didn't like it... she kept throwing her arm saying "get it off" she hated her iv. Finally they took it out and put this other thing on her foot, not a good idea. Once again screaming and kicking her feet saying " get it OFF" it was so sad!
Everything looks great except for in one area there were some red lines that she says is called GASTRITIS. Its caused by to much acid. They put her on some antacid for the next while and we will see how that goes. But other than that we have to wait a week to hear the results on the biopsies they did! hopefully there is nothing else wrong. and if so hopefully its not big. I would love it to just be that simple of a fix:)

7 comments:

mbarker said...

It was hard for us to let Ethan go to get his tubes in too! But once it is all over and they all healthy and not sick anymore the few tears are totally worth it!

The Johnsons said...

I am glad to hear it all went well. Also, I am glad that they didn't put her IV in until she was out. I hope all of her tests come back good and that is the only problem. Aren't they great with the kids??

Alyssa said...

YEAH!!! I love my little haders baby! It makes me sad to imagine her like that. your lucky thats all she freaked out about. boht the boys hated the feeling of coming out of the anethesia. That's cute how Matt was crying. I want a daddy's little girl!!!

Chelsie said...

Ah what a trooper! I'm glad that everything went alright and I hope you get good news back next week!

CHELSEY said...

I'm crying reading this about little Hadly! Ah! Post results as soon as you hear? Everything will be fine! Matt is a sweet daddy.

Rylee said...

I'm hoping that it is an easy fix for you guys! I'm glad to hear all is good so far. You'll have to keep everyone updated. She is so stinking cute

Jamie said...

Oh, what a tough little girl. The poor thing:( I hope everything goes well. That sounds like no fun at all. Keep us updated k :)