So I decided, after much turmoil and strife, that I was going to just do it. I was going to cut my hair. You might be laughing that it would be such a hard decision, but I tell ya, i can't tell you how many times I would call Matt and convince him that my hair was stupid and that shorter would be better. And he would just listen and then say, every time, "are you trying to convince me, or yourself, because I don't care what you do babe". Ya, it was a struggle, but I did it and I am happy I did it. Because, long hair is over rated...right?
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Long hair is over rated....Right?
Posted by
tOyn fAmiLy
at
8:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
WAY CUTE! I love it! It looks really cute on you! You look cute either way but it's fun to change it up sometimes, huh?!
i have ALWAYS loved your hair. and it still looks fabulous! :)
It looks SO cute Car! I love it! It's fun to switch it up! You can definitly pull off both looks, you look gorgeous! I love your little baby bump!!
Feak when your pregnant and having your baby when its hot no less, short hair is the way too go so your not dying! I love the color and you can still pull it up as well!
Super cute! I totally know the feeling when you get to the point that you're just done with having long hair.
I love it! You look adorable. We can't wait to see you this weekend!
You totally look fab w/short hair! Seems like being prego always makes us want change...your tummy looks so dang cute! I hadn't realized you were that far along! You need to take more prego pics.
(Yes, long hair is defintely over-rated. But not for me. I look horrible with short hair....sort of like a mushroom.)
Caramie, your hair is darling I love love it. And today I noticed Bridgets hair it is so cute. You both look beautfiul. I am trying to decided if long hair is really worth it and I can't decided if I want to cut mine or not. Its a lot of work thats for sure.
Long hair is definately over rated! I gave up on that a long time ago! Shorter hair is so much more fun to do! You look like a babe as usual! I love it! Cute teeny belly:)
I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR hair. Plus it looks so healthy, and what are you talking about, It's still long. You look great. ps. good luck with Hadley . It is so hard to see our babies go through these things. It was really hard with laker, and we still don't know whats wrong. We will keep her and you in our prayers. we all know that mommy's need help too. also i know you don't want to see her get the iv and put to sleep. i thought that i wanted Casey to be there while i waited till it was over. but then i thought. he was going through this horrible thing, and all he wanted was his mommy. so i went and sat beside him while they held him down and sand in his ear and rubbed his head, She will be comforted to know that you are there with her. Good luck! Keep us updated/
Post a Comment