Thursday, January 14, 2010

There is a 1st for everything!

THE DENTIST:
Hadlee is 4 and has never been to the dentist! YES... I am a bad mom! I decided it was time to make sure all was healthy in that little mouth of hers! She was so super amazingly good! I am so proud of her! The hygienist said she was better than the 8 year olds that go in! Her teeth were super clean... there was not plaque to be found on those little chicklet teeth! She thought the "pictures" of her teeth were pretty crazy!

She was getting her teeth all PINK and thought is was the coolest ever! I wish i would have got a picture of her smiling with pink teeth! Ha ha!


Cora had to be just like Hadlee... Climbed into the chair and relaxed! That is till the dentist came in!

This is how Cora felt about the dentis! She hated every second! Poor thing... he put Floride on their teeth! Neither of them really loved the feeling!

We took them to a cute little pediatric dentist that had a castle theme! IT was super cute! When they were all done, beacause they were so good they got a TOKEN!  They got to go out front and get a toy from the little machine! How cute!

3 comments:

Allyson said...

I totally know Dr. Gustafson...just moved from Ohio State.:) Looks like you had a BLAST!!! ha ha.

Chelsie said...

ah the dentist...cooper was a treat when we went as well. i'm glad hadlee did well!

Brooke said...

SO fun! How are you feeling?