I finally did it... Here are some things going on in our life! Enjoy all the pictures! Oh and aren't my girls the cutest ever! I luv them!
Christmas dress's 2009! They looked so dang cute but were not in the mood for pictures!
Hadlee's 4th Birthday was the 16th! We headed out sledding and then home for the party with the family!
Every present Hadlee opened she would say "AHH THIS IS JUST WHAT I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED" oh buddy it was hilarious! She is such a fun age and says the funniest things!
Hadlee's My little pony cheesecake!
Making cookies for SANTA with the toyns!
We had Christmas with my dad on Christmas Eve! He made a great dinner! We had a blast!
Oh my... ADORABLE! All the grandkids! I would have to say this seriously was the cutest thing ever! The kids acted their part! As you see below Mary & Joseph loved each other, Baby Jesus had a pink binky and the little Lambs were quite mischevious! Not to mention the cutest shepard ever! Oh i love these kids!
Christmas Jammies
Hadlee was so thrilled to leave these cookies for SANTA! She wrote him a cute letter! I loved this year with her! It was all so real! Santa left her a letter and bells from his sleigh! She was AMAZED! there was a little cocoa left in his cup in the morning! She thought it was great to drink from the same cup as Santa did! Ha ha!
Hadlee loves to take pictures! If you wonder why a lot of my pictures are blurry its cause we had a serious Hadlee print on our lens! Happy moment was that she got her very own camera for Christmas!
I SURPRISED Matt with this golf bag! He has wanted it forever... I was so proud of myself for keeping it a secret! He is loving it! Now for some warm golfing weather!
The girls opening at the Toyn's! These 2 were sure spoiled this year! Thanks everyone!
So i got scraps of my grandma's Fabric! I decided to make something fun for us! We made these cute head bands! Ands now we have oodles of them! The other side of the flower has 2 different colored leaves! They are so cute!
Thats about all that has been going on! Matt has had a super long break from school and is definately ready to get it done! He is so excited to go back today! Way to go LOVE! Your the best! I hope to be better at posting!














3 comments:
Looks like you had a great Holiday. Ella got those same jammies brown polka dots too. I think they are adorable.
OH those girls are so adorable! Looks like you had a great Christmas! CONGRATS on baby 3!!! How exciting! Hope you are feeling good:)
Hi! I don't text on this horrible ancient phone of mine! So I didn't get your text until yesterday! Sorry...I told Jarom and he said that he got an e-mail from Matt and he was going to get back to him monday! Sorry...Jarom is so buys lately...it always takes him 2 days to respond to my e-mails...and HOURS to respond to MY phone messages. It makes me crazy!!!
talk to you soon!
You should come down with your girls sometime and play. I saw bridget the other night at walmart...I didn't know she lived so close!
Post a Comment