Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Tree...

Wednesday on the way home from dance Hadlee informed me that she was "ready for the Christmas Tree" she is so funny! I don't even know where she came up with it. She cracks us up! We put it up Sunday night for FHE... seems how i work Monday nights!
....Here is how it went
This is how Baby Cora helps & Hadlee helping Cora stay happy cus she was sad!
everyone want a monkey the size of them attacking, right?
Hadlee thought it was pretty funny i was behind the tree. She started playing peek a boo!!
MoNo boy Concentrating!! Poor Matt has had Mono for 3 weeks, i think he is alomst done with it. He is finally starting to feel better. Besides that he is passed out in bed and sounds like a bear! LOVE you babe!
Where do you think Hadlee's arms reach to?
Sweet little Hadlee had to kiss every ornament before it got on the tree! She is so funny!Last step... placing the star!

K so its hard to get a normal picture of a Christmas tree! I promise its much cuter in real life! Maybe day time pictures are better!
This has nothing to do with the tree, but we went over to our friends on Friday and these 2 little stinks made cookies! Thanks EM it was fun!
YES... they are seriously...concentrating,lovin it, and eatin the frosting.

5 comments:

Chelsie said...

does matt snore like a bear too?! blast, it must be a toyn thing...one that i hope to break with my children. your tree looks fabulous!! i always get excited to do it, then after i string the first strand of lights, i'm done...and it sadly stays only half lit for about a week until i get motivated to do it again

Allred Family said...

Your tree looks great!!!!! Do you want to come do ours to????? I cannot wait to get it up, I have a feeling Gavin is going to be trouble he is crawling and LOVES anything shiny!!!!!

Rachael Cook said...

YOu take such amazing pictures. I love the B&W one with Hadlee and the tree. I cannot believe that cora is already 4 months. WOW times flies. But at least she still looks so little. Michael looked 1 at 4 months. YOur girls are so cute. And you house is adorable. Thanks for you comment on our blog, that was so sweet.

McKell & Jarrett said...

Caramie your girls are so freakin cute! And i just love how big Cora's eyes are! So gorgeous!!

Allyson said...

Oh how I want little girls to help me decorate my tree. It's empty and boring and I can't motivate myself to decorate it. Darling post! It got me excited for the season!