Cora is getting big way to fast! She is already 4 months, and too much fun! She weighs 11.3 in the 10% and 25 inches in the 75%! long and skinny!! She started rolling on Tuesday and it took till this morning to actually get it on video! Little stinker...

She try's to sit up. She's got the strongest little tummy muscles! Look at her big eyes... We love them, whenever we go somewhere we always get the funniest comments on her big eyes! the best was... "oh look at those eyes, she sees everything!" :) i laughed so hard after!

This is how She feels about the flash on the camera! Ha ha! I LUB HER!!
Sorry, this vidoe is quite long, but thats how long it took to finally get her on tape!!
6 comments:
That is SOOO cute! Haha - she get's distracted by her fingers. I can't believe she goes back to stomach first. She's an amazing lil girl. Always so happy. Well, almost always! :)
Ew! i wanna kiss her face off. She is strong and I love how excited she is after shes is done!!! Love her!!!!
She is SOOO adorable!!! She looks too little to be doing that though. What a precious little thing!:)
boy they do grow up fast. she is a cutie.
;
I love her beautiful eyes--she will be able to have the coolest MAC make-up fun when she's older!
Post a Comment