Tag rules: Go into your picture folders and find the 4th folder, then click on the 4th picture and post it, then tell the story about the picture!
Ok, so this was really weird to do this because when I went to the 4th folder and the 4th picture this was the picture...
This picture is from when we lived in our house in Brigham City. Our neighbor was an amazing gardner and grew Giant pumpkins and gave one to Matt to carve. It weighed 549lbs and was about 3 feet tall. He had to use a power saw and some long knives but he did a great job. :)
I tag Nick & Steph, Bridget & Brandon, Emalee & Nate
6 comments:
wierd that its a halloween one.
our ward is having a pumpkin carving contest. I was looking for something to do. I might have to do something like this.
that's one ginormous pumpkin!! i'm impressed with matts mad carving skills...props...does he want to make one of those for our porch too?
See all the fun stuff you did when you lived in good ole BC. Maybe your should move back!!!!!!!
I agree with mom MOVE BACK!! There is a killer house on forclosure in our neighborhood. we would buy it if we know we could see ours.
Hey Caramie,
Are you still doing nails?
Post a Comment