FATHERS... What a great person to have in your life! I would never want to imagine life with out my dad! He has been such a great person lo learn and grow from. I have many memories with him that will stay in my heart forever! ...I LOVE YOU DAD...
MY GIRLS DADDY... there are absolutely no words to explain this Matthew of mine. He is absolutely PERFECT!! I feel so privileged to have him as my husband and as the father to my children. He has so much patience and love with little Hadlee and he is so excited for his little Cora Jane to get here!! There is not a day that goes by that he doesn't sit and play with Hadlee... I love to hear them as they play, Hadlee gets laughin so hard it makes me laugh! Its so fun to see the smile on his face and the love in his heart for this girl. sometimes i get jealous:) We couldn't have asked for better Matt! You are absolutely an amazing DAD. WE LOVE YOU BILLIONS!!
No comments:
Post a Comment