Tuesday, May 27, 2008

She is the new Rapunzel

Over the Memorial Day weekend were were up in Good ole Brigham at the Matts parents house. on Monday night we were just lounging around and Michelle (Matts Sister) had some of her hair extensions out for something and we were experimenting putting them in the girls hair. It was so funny! Hadlee was running around and shaking her head. She is quite the babe with long hair:)
She's Diggin the hair

"I'm too sexy for this brush..."

"OK, Who let the paparazzi in?""Seriously, I'm HOT!"

8 comments:

Chelsie said...

Haha!! I love it! She is totally rockin the long hair! She is hilarious...and so cute of course

Alyssa said...

oh no! she's such a goof ball. no ya know what she'll look like in 10 yrs. :)

The Johnsons said...

That is great! She is still so cute, but she looks totally different!

B&B Goldsberry said...

holy cow! That is so funny! :) It doesn't even look like her!!

Kristin Bishop said...

That is hilarious. It's so wierd to see...because I know what her hair really looks like:) She is so cute cara. How are you feeling? I forgot when you due???

hope to see you soon!

Jamie said...

Oh wow, I am laughing so hard right now! SO funny! What a little BABE!

Heather said...

Caramie! It's been so long! Hadlee is so dang cute! I'm loving the Rapunzel look for her. I need to catch up on what's goin on with you. That's fun that you are pregnant! I just set up our blog...dallandheather.blogspot.com so come and visit!

mbarker said...

Hey! I am in Salt Lake and I want to know if you cut hair down here too.