Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Its a GIRL!!

We got to find out earlier than expected!! We are so excited to be able to have another little princess! We will have so much fun with two. WE cant wait!



16 comments:

Mrs. JoAnne Mabey said...

CONGRATS!!! that is so awesome! and Hadlee is so beautiful!

The Johnsons said...

Yay! How fun! I don't know anything about girls, but it has been so fun to have the same gender so they can play so good together. If the new baby is anything as cute as Hadlee she will be a doll! Congrats!

Chelsie said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting!! Like they've said...if she's anything like Hadlee, she will be a doll. Plus you can probalby reuse some clothes which is always a plus!

B&B Goldsberry said...

If I know you as much as I think you will buy just as much new stuff for this baby as you did for Hadlee! :)

Nick & Steph said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet our new niece. Love you guys!

Linsay and Jake said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! I was thinking it would be a girl. She'll be adorable, of course!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

How fun two girls! They will love playing with each other as they get older and you will love it too! Congrats*

Chinos :) said...

Hey women! Last time I saw you was at Chilis and you were ready to pop! And now your on your 2nd and your little gal looks just like you! You will have so many clothes for your next one I have a whole box of clothes that reese only wore once and now Halle can wear em too! its nuts with two but I love it! Good luck with the pregnancy and keep in touch! Whenever I get together with Scott I always ask how you guys are, now I can ask ya myself :) Tell Matt hi

Jamie said...

CONGRATS!!!! That is super exciting! That will be so much fun having 2 little girls to be best friends! I can't really handle those pictures of Hadlee- HONESTLY, SO SO SO darling! Great job MATT! She is too cute! YAY for another one!!

Kristin Bishop said...

JAXSON
I am so excited for you! I was hoping for boy...because they are so much fun, but You do a great job with girls:) Hadlee is one of the best dressed little girls I;ve ever seen! I loved the pictures you guys just took of her. She is so adorable. I can't wait until my nail appointment next week! You were the last one to do my nails 3 years ago. I had to take them off when we moved to Law School because I was too poor....I am SOOOO happy to have you do them again. See you in a few days!

Kristin Bishop said...

JAXSON
I am so excited for you! I was hoping for boy...because they are so much fun, but You do a great job with girls:) Hadlee is one of the best dressed little girls I;ve ever seen! I loved the pictures you guys just took of her. She is so adorable. I can't wait until my nail appointment next week! You were the last one to do my nails 3 years ago. I had to take them off when we moved to Law School because I was too poor....I am SOOOO happy to have you do them again. See you in a few days!

Kristin Bishop said...

whoops...I have no idea why it says jaxson. sorry!

CHELSEY said...

Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you! Now all the fun shopping begins! Cept you prob have lots already, but still! The shopping!

Tausha said...

Congrats! Girls are the best! (not that i know any different) The clothes, the bows, the shoes and of course, the color pink! How fun Hadlee will have with her new baby sister!

Kassie said...

Congratulations Cara!!!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

So I want to hear more about this belt you were telling me about sunday! Enlighten me please!