Monday, February 25, 2008

Hadlees 2 year pictures...

We finally got Hadlee's 2 year pictures done. (I know, it's about time) She is so cute don't you think? And We are so proud of the job Matt did taking them, he is Amazing.







12 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh my heavens she is so stinkin cute. And these pictures turned out awesome! Great job Matt!

The Johnsons said...

She is gorgeous! And good job with the pictures! They look great!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

What a cutie! I love her cropped jacket, that is darling. What good pictures

nicole said...

She is adorable!! When did she turn 2? Aubrey just turned 2 on Feb. 22nd. You will have to go to my blog an see her pictures. I love, love the pictures of your little girly!!! And congrats on the pregnacy:)

Kambria said...

Those are the cutest pictures. Matt is so talented, I would love to have him take some pictures of us this summer after we have the baby.

Chelsie said...

We do need to get together. We haven't seen you guys forever it seems like. Sadly I don't know how to do anything in photoshop either....I get overwhelmed...I just need to read about it and figure it out...

Tausha said...

i am very impressed! Her hair is super cute. Can't wait to see what the next one will look like. Hope you are feeling good.

Kambria said...

I knew it! I had a feeling that you were having another girl! Congrats Cara. I am so excited for you guys. It will be so fun to see you at Jarom's wedding!

Linsay and Jake said...

Oh my heck, she is the cutest thing ever!!! I love the pictures! She looks so grown up, it's crazy!Matt did such a great job!

Allyson said...

SO SO cute! What kind of camera do you guys have? I'm prepping Kevin for Christmas. I want a camera...but there are SO many options! Congrats on the new little baby girl! She will be adorable!

Chelsea said...

Those are AWESOME:) She is such a pretty little girl!!!

Rylee said...

Hadlee is so gorgeous and VERY photogenic. Her clothes are so cute where do you shop for her?Matt did a great job on these pics!! Very impressive :0)