Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tonight we all got in our PJ's and put up our Christmas tree. It sure is tons of fun with a little toddler! Hadlee really loved it. I know some of you might be worried about some of the decor on our tree but they are all decorations Matt and I made the first year we were married. We thought we did good and we sure saved money. Now after 4 Christmases we have an attatchment to it. (I guess it is all the memoreis) but, Maybe next year we will start over!
Hadlee and daddy putting the star on the tree!!

This is so funny Hadlee bug was in some serious thought and concentration!!
Here is little miss cheeser! She was so very proud of her ornament placing! Just in the perfect reach for her. We love watching her, shes a nut:)!!

8 comments:

Chelsie said...

Oh my heavens, she is so cute! I think your tree looks fabulous! If it makes you feel better, I don't even put ornaments on our tree. :-) I think we will once Coop can help..but for right now I'm too cheap...so I feel ya! The ones with memories are far better anyways!

The Johnsons said...

Cara she is such a doll! And she is seriously your little twin! She looks so much like you it is crazy! Holidays are so much more fun with kids! And I love your tree decor. I think that you guys did an awesome job!

Anonymous said...

How fun! I love Christmas time and Christmas trees are my favorite thing in the world. Hadlee is adorable!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie

Allyson said...

Hi...sorry I never responded to your comment. I love when people visit my blog...so sorry! I just about told you where we were living until I looked down and saw "anonymous" had posted on your blog. I think it's just me, but I am completely freaked out by unknown weirdos that have visited my blog...so we live in Hong Kong:) Just kidding, Utah:) and moving sometime soon! Your Hadlee is like the absolute cutest little thing ever. I'm happy to see you so happy with her:)

Jamie said...

I love your tree decorations! They are way cute! You made them? NIce work! I can't handle your little girl...she is such a DOLL!!

CHELSEY said...

Psht..love your tree! Homemade is the best way. You should always keep that tree! What a fun tradition...I never thought about jammies to set up the tree!..

Kristin Bishop said...

oh in the world do you make such cute blog backgrounds? where do you go? Seriously....explain in detail! I love your new one. So cute. How's hadlee's tummy??? Hope to see you at chritmastime.

kristin