Grandma got to watch the grandkids on thursday night. Her and Aunt Riley had a blast helping the kids make ginger bread houses!! Hadlee loves hers, she loves eating it even more!! Christmases are getting funner every year!
Caramie - I was blog hopping and came across your blog. Your little girl is darling! I love her name too. You guys sound like you are having so much fun. We have a blog too, it is: www.jcarin.blogspot.com. Merry Christmas! - Carin (Reeder) Larson
Here we are a family of 5! And happy as can be! Matt and I have been married 7 years and love every minute of it! We have 3 sweet little girls... Hadle. Cora.Ayzlie They keep life interesting but we love every minute of it! Matt is kept busy going to Law School and is doing amazing! We love our life!
3 comments:
How fun! I can't wait until we can start doing things like that with our boys!
I love it! That is one of the many traditions that I want to start doing once Cooper is a little older...you got me all excited!
Caramie - I was blog hopping and came across your blog. Your little girl is darling! I love her name too. You guys sound like you are having so much fun. We have a blog too, it is: www.jcarin.blogspot.com. Merry Christmas! - Carin (Reeder) Larson
Post a Comment