Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday, October 13, 2007

This morning we woke up looking for something fun to do. So we got ready and headed for the breakfast buffet at Cabelas. That was super yummy. Hadlee lOVES animals so the whole time we are there she tries to say every animal she sees. she says "wook" (look) over and over pointing at the animals and then tries to tell us what kind of animal it is She gets Elk and deer all messed up! But if you heard her try to say caribou, you would melt. But the funniest thing was when she found this little stuffed horse. She says OH HORSIE! and attempted to ride it. We thought it was pretty funny!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute!!! You need to email me the pic from gardner village. They are so stinking cute.

Chelsie said...

Hadlee cracks me up! I love that she is trying to ride the horse! She looks so cute bundled up! Your pictures from Gardner Village are so fun! I love her costume! Too cute! I'm glad you found our blog! On the back of Coopers birth announcement I put it on there so you could see...but you probably got the announcement and were like..eh they're lame...so now who's the jerk?! JK! Where you guys living down in Draper? Ok long post..sorry!

B&B Goldsberry said...

Hey... Guess I don't need to send you those pictures! :)

Anonymous said...

oh man, I love that little girl.

Allyson said...

Caramie!! I found your blog through Kristin's. Congrats (two years later) on your little Hadlee. She is so gorgeous! How fun! It's so good to see your cute family and all the fun things you've been up to!

Maria said...

Caramie -
Your daughter is adorable! Did you take the pic of her up in mantua with the poppies? That is where my engagements were taken and it was so beautiful there! Hey, question ... how the crap did you get "The Toyns" to look like that and with that background? I wanna do something like that :)

Kassie said...

Such cute pictures!! Collin works in soutn Salt Lake so we just want to be closer to his work. I hate him commuting so I look foreward to moving. I'm glad the doctors finally figured out how to help Hadlee. That probably was not very fun.

Chelsea said...

hey:) Such cute pictures! I was laughing that we both added flowers to our girls halloween costumes...of course we did!:) Hadlee is so cute! and yes I still sell BabyLegs...you can see them on my website at www.daisiesndots.com- If you are around we could just meet up so you don't have to pay shipping:)