These are some of Hadlees 18 month pictures. ya, we know that she is almost 2 but me and Hadlee are so proud of these pictures and the job Daddy did. :)
Cara...this is Steph Bridget's friend. I got to your page through hers. I have never seen Hadlee in real life but on your blog she is seriously the most beautiful little girl ever. She is a doll!
Caramie!!! I am so glad I found your blog! My mom told me just the other day that you moved to perry. I can't believe that Hadlee is almost two years old! Time goes by so fast. My baby is three months today, I can't believe it. I love blogging I keep finding more and more of my friends! We should get together! Do you ever talk to Stefanie? Your little girl is so so cute! Do you still do hair in Brigham, cuz I could use a haircut!!
Hi Caramie! It's Jamie(we worked together at hair therapee for a minute before I quit to have babies!) I'm glad I found your blog! Your little girl is such a babe! I just want to have her! I'll be checkin in on ya alot!
she is such a cute little girl! I'm so glad you found my blog:) I'm pretty much a big nerd, but at least it gives many moms something to look at! we are crazy at our house most the time:) How fun you took a trip to NYC with your husband!!!
cara- you have one cute little girl! She is so adorable. I'm glad you stopped by my blog. I'm a beginner at it too...so it's never that great. Just a great way of keeping my mom updated on jaxson! It was good seeing you. Your mom is such a wonderful person and a great friend to my mom. We appreciated her help with the wedding. kristin
Oh you live in Salt Lake. We are actually planning on moving that way soon! This saturday won't work for me. My friend is going through the temple that afternoon. We will have to find another time! What is Stef up to did she have a baby? Are you working at a salon in Salt Lake? How come you guys moved that way?
Caramie, This is Tara Van Dusen (Wardle now). What a beautiful girl! Crazy that I didn't even know you had a baby...and obviously you wouldn't know by looking at you! Tell Matt 'hi' for me. We had a couple of fun times at the pool! I'm so glad you are happy and have such a beautiful daughter. My e-mail is vernaltavaci@gmail.com if you would like to keep in touch! We are not bloggers because we have nothing to blog about!:)
I cannot believe these pic's. They not only look professional, but little Hadlee could seriously star in some commercials or something big. She is so stinkin' adorable. We should for sure get together. We totally miss you guys. I'm glad we can see your blog now;)
Here we are a family of 5! And happy as can be! Matt and I have been married 7 years and love every minute of it! We have 3 sweet little girls... Hadle. Cora.Ayzlie They keep life interesting but we love every minute of it! Matt is kept busy going to Law School and is doing amazing! We love our life!
12 comments:
Cara...this is Steph Bridget's friend. I got to your page through hers. I have never seen Hadlee in real life but on your blog she is seriously the most beautiful little girl ever. She is a doll!
Caramie!!! I am so glad I found your blog! My mom told me just the other day that you moved to perry. I can't believe that Hadlee is almost two years old! Time goes by so fast. My baby is three months today, I can't believe it. I love blogging I keep finding more and more of my friends! We should get together! Do you ever talk to Stefanie? Your little girl is so so cute! Do you still do hair in Brigham, cuz I could use a haircut!!
Hey!! Time for a new post, stinky! :)
I agree! we need a new post
hey.. what shirt do you have on in your fam picture?
Hi Caramie!
It's Jamie(we worked together at hair therapee for a minute before I quit to have babies!)
I'm glad I found your blog! Your little girl is such a babe! I just want to have her! I'll be checkin in on ya alot!
she is such a cute little girl! I'm so glad you found my blog:) I'm pretty much a big nerd, but at least it gives many moms something to look at! we are crazy at our house most the time:) How fun you took a trip to NYC with your husband!!!
cara-
you have one cute little girl! She is so adorable. I'm glad you stopped by my blog. I'm a beginner at it too...so it's never that great. Just a great way of keeping my mom updated on jaxson! It was good seeing you. Your mom is such a wonderful person and a great friend to my mom. We appreciated her help with the wedding.
kristin
Wow your husband took those pictures. Good job! Let's find a time to get together.
Oh you live in Salt Lake. We are actually planning on moving that way soon! This saturday won't work for me. My friend is going through the temple that afternoon. We will have to find another time! What is Stef up to did she have a baby? Are you working at a salon in Salt Lake? How come you guys moved that way?
Caramie,
This is Tara Van Dusen (Wardle now). What a beautiful girl! Crazy that I didn't even know you had a baby...and obviously you wouldn't know by looking at you! Tell Matt 'hi' for me. We had a couple of fun times at the pool! I'm so glad you are happy and have such a beautiful daughter. My e-mail is vernaltavaci@gmail.com if you would like to keep in touch! We are not bloggers because we have nothing to blog about!:)
I cannot believe these pic's. They not only look professional, but little Hadlee could seriously star in some commercials or something big. She is so stinkin' adorable. We should for sure get together. We totally miss you guys. I'm glad we can see your blog now;)
Post a Comment