so here we are....
We have lame-O 1:00 church so what else to do but take random pictures! We just cut tons off Cora's curly hair so I thought some pictures needed seen!And Hadlee couldn't be left out!
the new doo
mY most handsome hubby playin his guitar with sweet little Cora!
CHRISTMAS....
My cute mom made slippers for everyone, Arent they adorable?
Christmas jammies
cookies for SANTA
Whats happenin?
OH, loverly... more binkies for ME! oh little Ayzlie is so fun
Hadlee and her new guitar, she is lovin it!
Grandma and Grandpa Toyn gave the girls these galloping horses... they love them. Oh and did I mention that if you push the button on the ears they make NOISE! Yes yes my ears love it, ha ha
sorry the pictures are turned, I am dumb
So once again a turned pic.... But Hads got NAILS in her stocking! She loved them for about 30 min. :)
they are so cute huh? They sit and play! oh how I love my life
I must say we got spoiled this year! My dad and Matts parents gave us money so we were able to buy us a much needed new headboard footboard and dresser and My mom spoiled us with THIS
I have wanted one forever and here it is! I love it
![]() | |||
Again another turned picture! Anyone know how to fix this? I tried to edit it but its the right way when i save it. LAME... anyway here are the girlies in their Christmas Dresses. I went cheap and decided to make them! I think they are pretty dang cute...even cuter when they are standing!
Hadlee had a little Dance Review! She loves her dance this year! They are so so good with the little girls! And teach with great structure!
My Hadlee turned 5 can you believe it? so weird to have a 5 year old!
She may have had 3 cakes this year, No problem... RIGHT!
this is the Bergeson family birthday party
Here is the Toyn family birthday party! It was also Janice, Kevin, and Breleigh's birthday as well!
AND here is the friend party
wow talk about a workout, I thought I was going to die! But they loved it
This cake is so darn cute! They all loved that as well...okay so there may have been some arguing as to her got what part of the ballerina hello kitty!
the Pinata
out of order but when they got there they made foam door hangers
At the end of the scavenger hunt there was a bag full of skirts for everyone!
They did a little dance movie! So funny
so there you go, A little of our adventures!


























2 comments:
Fun pictures and I LOVE Cora's hair!!!
ME too! Love her hair. It looks so thick and she looks so grown up.
Post a Comment