First off I wanted to tell everyone THANK YOU for your love, support, prayers and concerns! I appreciate having such great friends and family who can help me through tough times! Words Can't explain how grateful I am to be here and love and hold my sweet little girls! And to have Matt as my companion! I feel so not worthy of the blessing of life! I cry to think of not being with our little family of 5!
During the whole situation... lying there wondering if the night before was the last time I could kiss my little girls good night, or hold them in my arms, or if that was the last time I got to kiss the man of my dreams, or have his hands upon my head, and if that 2 minutes I got to hold Ayzlie was the first and last time, was probably the hardest time of my life! I was so scared!
But thanks to a lot of prayers, the priesthood, amazing Dr's and Nurses, and un-seen hands preparing the way, I am here and have a new appreciation for life and my family!
THANKS AGAIN!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SOO MUCH!!!
Here goes on the last week since we have been home and a lot of FIRSTS! Enjoy a little of this and a little of that!
This is the first night home... Hadlee and Cora were so cute checkin little Ayzlie out! Luckily Cora has loved her and adapted to the situation much better than I anticipated!

Little ayzlie catching some ZZZ"S with Grandma B!

Ayzlie's FIRST bath! She loved it! She actually fell asleep! Isn't she chubby? Its so weird to me, I am used to my babies being so itty bitty!

Oh so cold gettin outta the Tubbers!
Cora's helpin out by holding her while Hadlee got ready for church! This is actually the first time she would hold her on her lap alone!
Oh my... this girl is hilarious! She really cant get enough of her little SIS! It is so so cute! she just tries to cuddle and mall the little thing, rubbing her head, huggin her, humming songs to her! HILARIOUS
The girls all ended up having matching outfits so I had to get a picture! Cora not so happy about that fact!
Ayzlie after her FIRST bath from her big sister! Hadlee did so good giving her a bath and was very careful not to get her umbilical cord wet! She said "mom... you have to do this very GENTLY" while she was washing her hair! Oh do I have the best helper ever! Love her!
Hadlee has had a "CHORE CHART" she has been working on forever and finally got it all done! She wanted herself a new bike so we gave her some chores and she earned her HELLO KITTY bike that "has a break" she thinks that is by far the coolest thing!








7 comments:
so.... your blog has turned into a cry fest for me. I can't read it without bawling. So glad my little sis is still here and that we have those three little girls to love. :) I love the picture of Hads and Ayz. CUTE! I have one just like that of Tee and Tayah.
Your girls are so adorable, I love the picture of all three of them in their matching dresses! I'm so glad that you're ok and that you get to be here to enjoy them :)
What a perfect addition to your cute family! I can't believe that you have 3 girls. I hope all continues to go well. Cheers!
Your girls are so cute! Your baby is so precious! I love the picture of them in their matching dresses, my boys are always matching. :) I'm so glad everything ended up okay! I hope you are feeling better soon. Enjoy those sweet girls!
Ayzlie is so cute, you guys have adorable kids! I'm glad you're okay, I couldn't stop thinking about you after I read about your scary experience.
Yikes, that is crazy! I'm glad to hear your ok and what a DARLING baby! Congrats!
I would love to get together with you and Linsay sometime, it has been forever! She's got my number, you guys should see if there is a time that would work for you both and let me know.
Post a Comment