Hadlee had her last day of Pre School on Friday! These are her cute teachers, Ms. Lynda and Ms. Wendy! We went to the park and let the kids play while the teachers talked with the Parents about how their child did throughout the year and what to work with them on for next years preschool! Of course I was a proud mom... they told me Hadlee did amazing and knows how to do everything, that she is super smart! She is definately ready for next year and she already knows most of the stuff they teach in the 4 year class! But of course to keep working with her like we do! They loved her! And who wouldn't! Ha ha! Yea for summer break!

Cora Love has burnt her hand! Friday morning we made treats for Hadlee to take to her teachers, I have always let the kids help me cook! We push the chairs over and are super careful and they know its hot! Well I know its dumb of me to do that but I have done it for 4 years with Hadlee and no problem! But we got all done and we moved the chairs away from the stove and I was cleaning up... As i hear Cora scream! I look over and she has pushed a chair right next to the stove and put her cute little hand on the stove! OUCH! It is awful i feel so bad! I guess she wanted to know what HOT really was for herself and she sure did find out!
She screamed for 2 hours till we got to the Park, and got her mind off of it! As long as we keep it covered with either a sock or Gauze she is totally fine! It is so cute to watch her play and be so careful with her hand! Now lets hope it heals well!
update: as for the rest of us... Matt finished his 18 credit spring semester getting all A's and started right back into Summer the very next week! What a bummer, NO BREAK! He is doing so good and will graduate this fall! We can't wait! I am just fat ugly and miserabal! I am bigger than ever and still have 5 weeks to go! I am affraid she is going to be a big baby! It makes me nervous for delivery! Ohwell... We cant wait to meet her! I think Hadlee is super excited for her but cora really has no idea! Cora will just miss poking my big belly button in! SICK huh, But she love it... She say "et me see" then pokes away! ha ha


1 comment:
oh no her poor little hand. love the sock look. i hope she gets feeling better soon
Post a Comment