Monday, April 12, 2010

A little bit of SPRING...

 Here are my Beautiful little ones in their Easter dresses. I was surprised that we got some good ones because taking pictures and my kids don't mix... For some reason it is like the world is coming to an end and everyone stops listening and little Cora cries about everything... Phew... frustrating, but I love having the pictures so I keep doing it :) 
 


If You know my girls, You know they LOVE animals! So yet again we headed up to baby animal Days! We had an extra child this year and really ended up surprised as to how easy it was for us to take care of 3! I guess we will see how it goes when its ours and a baby... May make all the difference!
The girls had a blast and got to Hold tons of animals and even ride a pony! Hadlee loves every second of holding all creatures while little miss Cora and Kenadie still wonder about it! ( Kenadie is a little girl i watch)


                     
My little miss beaUtiful Hadlee babe!
If you notice Hadlees eye! The poor thing is maybe allergic to something! It was all swollen and had welts under it! I felt to bad!

1 comment:

Chelsie said...

love the pics, oh heavens they are so cute. when we expand to number 3 we will also be getting a loser cruiser. glad to hear you're loving it! :-)