I know, I know.... I am seriously Lazy! I didn't do one post all of November! Oh well
Here is a bit of our lazy life!
Our Little Fisher Price Nativity is loved every year! Only this year Hadlee has to share it with little Cora! They love it... We caught them like this the other night. They would push the angel to make it sing then sit in their chairs and watch it! They are the best!
Hadlee thought this was a pretty cool way to pile them together! Ha ha she had to have her picture taken! She loves taking pictures!
And of course the lovely Christmas Tree! The girls were so good putting them on. And they still enjoy "re-aranging" them! Whatever makes them Happy!
A couple of weeks ago we headed to "PRINCESS ON ICE" Hadlee and I went with our great friends Tori and Kaylee! We had a ton of fun.
The cutest little Cinderella's EVER!
Seriously watching!
Oh my these 2 are way to cute together! They held hands walking into the Gateway!
Yep... Warn out, Sleepy heads! Ha ha gotta love the ride home!










1 comment:
I was hoping you were REALLY updating your blog!;) do you know what I mean. LOL
Post a Comment