Friday, July 24, 2009

So this is a little late but life is busy so I'm ok with it. Here are some pictures from Cora's Birthday. We had so much fun and Cora loved every minute of it.

We had a little party for her on the 15th which is her actual birthday then a big party at the park on Saturday with a GIANT slip-n-slide that the kids loved. Us older kids loved it too, but our butts and legs were feeling it the next day. But hey, it was good work out though. :)
Everything was zebra and pink... so fitting of our little diva!
The Cakes!
Ya, she LOVED the cake... there was nothing left but crumbs and a HUGE mess!
Opening presents
SLIP-N-SLIDE...
(psst..we are thinking of having a big date night with anyone that wants to and make a GINORMOUS slip-n-slide soon for just the older kids... so if we do it let me know if you want to and I'll keep y'all posted)
Cora got a cute patio chair from G-ma Toyn and we thought that it was cute enough to get another for Hadlee... they love them!!

Yup! she is now forward facing and making messes already... She LOVES it... she thinks she is a big girl like her sister now!

3 comments:

Drew and Amber said...

Yea!! That looks like you guys had a blast!! I love your zebra and pink that is adorable

Tori said...

cute pics! I love the one of the cake eating, so funny! Speaking of which, I think I want to borrow that cake pan for Ashlynn if you don't mind. We would totally go for the date night slip-n-slide party, keep us posted. And last of all, where did you find those patio chairs? Those are to die for!!

melissa said...

Hey toyn family-I love your blog! So many cute pictures. What a darling family you have! I couldn't figure out how to comment on your photography blog but I think you are great. I really liked the ones of that couple. Nice work!