Hadlee keeps asking for her "berry own piggy bank"! Its pretty cute. Why she wanted a piggy bank... WHO KNOWS! But the other night i was at carter's and saw this cute little guy so i thought i would purchase it and surprise her! When i got home Matt covered her eyes, and i put the pig in front of her, Matt moved his hand and she screams... YEAH MY BERRY OWN PIGGY BANK! Oh buddy she was thrilled and had to hurry and clean up so she could get her very first quarter to put in her bank!
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is adorable! What a cutie, and Cora's pictures are darling! I love her smile! Only 8 13 at 2 months?! My baby is going to be at least 10 pounds at birth I am sure! She is so teeny!
HEY YOU, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME BUT WERE RELATED.. HAHA I MARRIED LANDON WOOD. HIS DAD IS COUSINS WITH YOUR HUBBY. IM SURE IF YOU LOOK AT MY BLOG YOU MIGHT REMEMBER.. YOU HAVE A DARLING FAMILY. YOUR KIDS ARE SO ADORABLE ALONG WITH YOUR BLOG... I FOUND YOU ON CHELSIE'S BLOG...
Oh how fun! It's crazy how the little things are soooo amazing to them!
Maci actually wants a piggy bank too-maybe it is the age! Your little Cora and her eyes...WOW she is adorable. You have such cute kids!
Post a Comment