I love love love my girls!I love being the mother to these two most amazing and beautiful girls! They are the joy of my life! I can't wait to wake up every morning and start a new day with these angels. Each day is always very different but well worth getting through! I am so blessed to have them in my life, and also for an excellent husband that loves them so much, he is such a mush:)!
I am so grateful for the memories we have all shared and for many more yet to come!
I LOVE MY GIRLS...
smiles
hugs
kisses
laughs
love
spirits
crys?!
voices
eyes
dirty faces
smell
personality
breath
(weird i know but newborn breath is so sweet)
feet
hands
and much much more... :)
THEY ARE MY VERY BEST FRIENDS!!!
Hadlee... 3 weeks (sorry this is a pic of a pic.)
Can you tell we're sisters?
8 comments:
That is so cute how Hads is checking out Cora's lil toes. You have lots of 'fun' times ahead my girl! I'll tell you what I love: I love my little girl being so precious with her little girls. You're a great mom and they are two lucky lil babies to have you to care for them.
oh my heavens they do look so much alike! they are so cute!! when do we get to see this little girl!?!
You can tell they are sisters for sure! They will have so much fun growing up together!
Love that post! And yes they do look like sisters. Also, I agree about the baby breath, it's delicious!
How cute, they look so much alike, how fun!
way cute pictures! I think your hubby took a picture of us after your baby was born, if he did could you email it to me? I have pictures of some of my favorite patients after I helped deliver them in my locker at work and I would love one of us and your beautiful little girl.. By the way I love baby breath as well so cute that you put that about your girls! My email, srgrace13@yahoo.com xoxo
What a cute post:) So sweet! Darling girls
Wow they do look a lot a like! They are both so cute! I love the first pic--adorable!
Post a Comment