Hadlee thought she needed to push Cora in her stroller! She kept asking and i finally gave in when she said " Pretty Pretty PLEASE can I push my baby Cora?" she is so funny! You can definately tell who was having more fun! ha ha... Hey atleast they are playing together...if you can call it that! Crazy girls
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Caramie! I found your blog and hope you dont mind i added you to mine! Your girls are just beatiful!
How stinking sweet! That is adorable, I'm glad their playing together! We're having our blessing Sunday so if you come I want to see baby!
They are so cute! It will be tons of fun when they can start playing together more. You have beautiful girls! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!
I love it! Darling~I will have to say having two girls is a blast!
Post a Comment