Wednesday, July 2, 2008

my fat addiction!


I walked past these bad boys 3 days ago while grocery shopping! well i grabbed a box, and needless to say they are gone already i did share 3 of the 12! I just couldn't stop myself:) So I am blaming my chubby face on the best snack ever!!

What do you think is the best Hostess Snack ever. Matt says his favorite are Ding Dongs, but i have to disagree. What do you think?

2 more weeks and here are the sickest pictures ever! I hope you all need a good laugh! Yes my belly button is poking out to china and my face is huge! Oh well little Cora Jane will be here in 2 weeks and i can I can get my body back to normal:)

We are really excited for Cora to arrive! I am getting nervous. I think my biggest thing is making sure Hadlee loves her and doesn't feel replaced! We went to the Dr. today... she is around 5.14! He says he will start me on the 16! I cant wait :)

11 comments:

B&B Goldsberry said...

You kill me that you ate that whole box! You are funny! Good for the baby.. just do it now while you have an excuse.. too bad we don't all have a metabolism like yours! Stop saying how fat you are.. we could be twins! :)
So excited for little Cora.. hope you like a permanent live in sister! :)

Chelsie said...

Ah Caramie....you look amazing!! You're one of those people who doesn't look prego at all from behind and your face is still thin! you look great! I love you little belly button though! I'm so excited to meet little Cora!! I'd have to say HoHo's are my favorite! I haven't had one forever...mmm...I might have to get some of those...

Tai and Joe said...

I have that necklace. You look amazing pregnant by the way.

Tori said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one who eats way too much junk food, all by myself. You look great and I can't wait to see pics of the cute little girl. I'm wishing it was me getting induced on the 16th (okay so maybe she would be a little small if i went on the 16th , but hey).

Allred Family said...

You look AMAZING.....SO much better than I look pregnant, I love that your belly button popped out (mine just stretches out flat and turnes colors...gross really) :) I ate TONS of yummy junk food when I was pregnant with Gavin....now I don't have any more excuses...Darn
Cannot wait to see sweet little Cora, Hadlee is going to be a great big sister!!!

Linsay and Jake said...

Caramie, you look so dang cute! Your face is still skinny, I promise! I can't wait to see little Cora! I know she will be adorable! Good luck with everything!!!

Blueberries N Cucumbers said...

Hostess is the very best! I love them. First off your still pregnant so you eat what you want, it comes off! Second you look great and your face is nothing close to what you think (listen to us people)! I know Im not the only one saying that)

Jamie said...

You kill me...you look SO SO good, you are ridiculous. If we could all look that good at 9 months! I can't wait to see your sweet little baby girl! Good luck! Keep us posted!

CHELSEY said...

You look amazing & your face isn't even a little fat. Eat on you hot mama.

Cora Jane is the cutest name ever! I am so excited for you guys! Good luck! We can' wait to see her.

Chelsea said...

ok really? if you think you have a fat face... you are SUCH a cute pregnant girl! Fun she'll be here soon! Good luck:)

Rachael Cook said...

Seriously what are you even worried about ? You look great! I was that big at 7 months. Good Luck ! You will have to post more pics.