Monday, July 7, 2008
Finger Painting
Sunday night we let Hadlee finger paint :) WOW she had fun...and was a mess too! In the one picture she was saying ''i luv you'' She is so much fun and says the cutest things... she makes our day!
Posted by
tOyn fAmiLy
at
6:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love that she is saying I love you! she is so cute! And how fun to be able to make a mess and not get in trouble, I bet she was loving it. Looks like you guys had a fun 4th! I can't leave comments on nick and stephs blog cause I don't have a login, so steph if you read this the boys are darling!!! They are getting so big, and so cute!!
What a cute little girl! Last time I saw her she was a baby. Congratulations and good luck on your upcoming arrival. It is so fun to see you all so happy. I love the blog! Love to all, Amy
Post a Comment