Friday... we headed up to Morgan to have a Bonfire with our friends! We had tons of fun. When we pulled up in the car Smarty pants kept SaYing... I see HOT!! it was so cute. But hey she knew the fire was hot! She Had fun ROamIng around with her friend seeing what she could get into!
Here is Hadlee showing her little stinker aTtiTuDe! I was trying to put the chair in the bag to take and Hadlee thought she owned it and wouldn't get off! See that smile its like HA HA MOM!
Matt and Hadlee:)
The stinkers! Don't ask what Hads face is doing!
Wow she was getting tired!
SUNDAY... well Sunday was such a nice day, i called Bridget up to see if they wanted to do a picnic. Randomly we came up with some food to take since it was Sunday and we couldn't go buy stuff. I also called my friends and they met us there! We had tons of fun and decided we should have a picnic more often! :) The kids had tons of fun at the park and playing ball with their Daddies and Uncle Brandon! 
LoOk at that SnaGlE tooth grin!

LoOk at that SnaGlE tooth grin!
Good LUCK getting This little ChicK off the swing!
The boys went to town cooking our dinner! We had hamburgers hot dogs and tater tots cookin up!!
THe bunch Minus THe GreAt picture taker Bridget!




8 comments:
Hadlee is adorable. I love the top picture of her on the green chair. She looks so old in it. Looks like you guys had a super fun weekend. Don't you just love it when the weather is nice. I hope that spring comes to stay soon, cause I'm sick of the April snowstorms.
How fun! I need to go to the park! I wish it was as nice today! She has such a fun/cute personality!
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! You should totally bring Had over to my parents and she can totally chill with Cam in the bunny cage! :) It really is probably one of the most entertaining things to watch!~ Cute pics from the park! we did the same thing..I just need to post the pictures! I'm so behind!! :)
I am laughing so hard that she cleans her feet like that! I can sense a little bit of OCD coming on.. Watch out.. she might become like Brandon.. don't encourage it, although we will always love them! :)
OHH she is so cute! I love her clothes and hair is always done so nicely!
Hey Caramie...I hope you don't mind me stalking you. I just found Kassies blog and saw yours... Hadlee is so cute. She is getting so big. Congrats on baby #2. Maybe I will get Kevin talked into it pretty soon.
Wow you guys really took advantage of that warm weather.. Kudos. And really I didn't even think about having my address on there and who would see it! Thanks so much I erased it immeditaly. Freak sometimes I am not the smartest. Where is Riverton? Tomas works at the downtown Olive Garden by the Hilton! Cuz I would like to get too a safer part of town for sure
How fun, Hadlee is so cute, she has grown up so much since the last time we saw you guys!!!! We need to all get together again soon. I LOVE Hadlee's hair....can you help me with Sagies????? Seriously :) I am so glad you guys have a blog too
Post a Comment