After church we went to the park and let nemo fly! Thats what Hadlee says! We flew her kite. It was very relaxing and fun! Hadlee also colored and chilled by her daddy! She is so fun and always says the cutest things! After the kite got old we walked over to the Horses... Hadlee has gotten to where everything is a mom, dad and a baby! So yes there was a mom, dad and a baby horse! She was so excited! She's such a cutie!
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Ah, I just can't get enough pictures of this little girl. She is SO cute!! I love the one of her just layin down coloring....so chill...I hope she is feelin better!
I can't wait to see your second one! That will be SO fun! You need to make bracelets and bows for her!
Cute, Cute, Cute! Isn't the park so fun with kids? I love the picture of your cute little belly and Hadlee next to you! Pure sweetness! Thanks for the kind compliments on my blog. You really are WAY too nice, even though its so not true!! :)
I can't believe you have less than 12 weeks to go for the next one! I am excited to see her! Are you ready???
Hey-Caramie!
I am so excited that you commented on my blog! I am new in the blog world, so I am just getting the hang of things! Your family is so adorable-your little girl is such a cute gal. Congrats on your new one-we are having a ball with our two girls. Let's keep in touch!
Cute! I love days at the park. I am so glad you found out exactly what the problem was. She is so sweet...and I am glad you can now help prevent her little tummy aches. Good luck!
I hope she starts feeling better.
Caramie,
I found your blog awhile ago, but I don't think I have ever left a comment. Your little girl is So adorable. She always has the cutest outfits and hair! And how fun for you guys with another girl on the way! Congrats! So exciting! I'm glad you guys are doing well! :)
-Carin Larson
Thanks So much for coming to Gavin's Blessing Yesterday. On such short notice too, You guys are the Best!!! We will all have to get together again Soon, Sage Loved playing with Hadlee, She sure is a Cutie :)
hey caramie,i didn't realize you guys live in draper/bluffdale area. we are looking into moving down that way when we get back from alabama and i was wondering what you thought about it. how long have you guys lived there and are you renting or do you have a home? love your little girl and her drop dead gorgeous hair:)
Post a Comment