Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The BIG ultrasound!!

Today was our big ultrasound! I was so excited to go see maybe what this little gal looks like, but come to find out she has attitude and doesnt want me too :) liitle stinker


These are her little legs, They are so cute!
This would be her chin and lips and i little bit of her nose... But of course she has to put her arm over her face! Little Fart!
All was well at the appointment! She is measuring right on. She weighs about a pound! Its so exciting!

7 comments:

Chelsie said...

Ah, look at her tiny little legs and cute mouth. Some people are against the whole 4D ultrasounds...but I LOVE them. I think it's so fun to get a glimpse of baby. She's going to be a cutie! Maybe one day I'll see you...so I can see what I'm sure is barely a little baby bump

Linda said...

The more I look at it I think that chin is Matt's. I can hardly wait 4 more months! Gwamma lubs that lil girl!

Rylee said...

Her legs are so tiny!!! She is so cute! It is so fun getting the 4-D ultrasounds done.

Nick & Steph said...

Well, the parts of her that we can see are adorable. I'm so excited to have a newborn around again! I miss that stage already!

The Happy Holladay's said...

Hey Caramie! How are you? You look so happy! Your little girl is so freaking adorable! I'm glad I found your page! Heidi Larsen Holladay

Jamie said...

Those pictures are so dang cool! I never get tierd of looking at those kind...they amaze me! i'm so glad that your little baby is doing so well! Hadlee is such a babe in the park pictures, I love her hat!

Chinos :) said...

i LOVE LOVE those ultrasounds. :) too bad you can't get them everytime. Life with two babies is nuts but after a few weeks you start getting the hang of it more and more.. Your little gal is so cute, we need to get together sometime and let them play. Reese loves little girls.