I know its a little late, but better late than never right? These are just some of the pictures from Hadlees Halloween Adventure. From picking out the perfect pumpkin to carving the pumpkins and then going Trick or Treating! It was really fun and Hadlee especially loves all the people that wanted to give her candy!
Riding in the wagon was really fun!
Gotta find the right one!
She thinks she's found it!
BOO!!! :)
Pulling the wagon was more fun!
All Done! That was fun!
CARVING THE PUMPKINS!!!
Ooooh Pretty! Me and Mom make a good team!
Now I'll Help Daddy!
Look this one is my kitty pumpkin! It's a pretty Kitty
LETS GO TRICK OR TREATING!!!
I'm ready, the pumkins are ready!
She was pretty interested in all that candy in her bag!
7 comments:
She is the cutest little zebra i've ever seen. The cutest little girl ive ever seen. love youguys
Ah I love her. I can't believe how big she is getting..she doesn't look like a baby anymore :-( She's like a little girl now. SO CUTE though in her little Zebra costume. And I must say, I'm very impressed with your guys pumpkins..you have mad skills!
What a cutie! She is just adorable! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!
She is way to cute!! It'll be super fun to have the twins at that age! Thanks for sharing!
i thnk that Matt should have wore a matching Zebra costume. that would have been funnY! :) your family is super cute and it's good to see that you are doing well! We don't get to see you guys a whole lot-but maybe Thanksgiving? Have a good one! Tausha-
hey-im jumping on the blog bandwagon too-thehoytshouse.blogspot.com
Seriously, you have a BEauTiFul little girl!
She is seriously to die for cute. I can't stand it. Holidays are the funnest with kids!
Post a Comment